Play womens? This is the place for womens discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Phil

Promotional Videos?

Postby Phil Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone has any links to some high quality, relativity, short videos of women's lacrosse we could use as promotional videos? We're (Nottingham Trent University Lacrosse) getting as prepared as we can be for Freshers Week and tend to put out videos on Facebook, Twitter and up on Laptops at the Freshers Fairs to try and attract interest but always struggle to find, decent, women's videos.

This is the one we've just put out as a '.. look at the game of Men's Lacrosse': http://tinyurl.com/cezxs8p
It doesn't really show a huge part of the game, and has got spped/trick shots in there, but that's the type of thing to catch the attention of Freshers. Well made video, not to long, etc., etc.

If anyone had any links we'd be very grateful!

Cheers,

Phil
webby

Re: Promotional Videos?

Postby webby Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 pm

If you haven't already, try searching youtube for NCAA womens highlights?

For men's i like Josh Lane Productions on YouTube - he makes well edited, exciting NCAA highlight videos.
Phil

Postby Phil Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 pm

webby wrote:If you haven't already, try searching youtube for NCAA womens highlights?

Yeah I've had a look but there isn't much. If there is it's no where near as good quality, or appealing, as the videos out there for the men's :?
It's difficult because I don't want to put stuff out which looks rubbish, but equally I don't want to be putting out loads of material for the men and not the women so it looks like a really bias club.

Phil
oldman

Postby oldman Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Phil,

Have you tried contacting David Abini from the ELA, I think he may have several bits of video he could put together.

Giles
Kent Lacrosse Development Association
Cranbrook Lacrosse Club
Maidstone Lacrosse Club

Return to “Womens”