ProLaxShop

West and Midlands Cup

Play in the Southern Divisons? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
Paul_lboro/wildcats
League Mod
League Mod

Postby Paul_lboro/wildcats Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:31 am

Predictions:

Senior: Warwick win. Brum outplayed us in the flags final and beat Warwick last time they met. However Warwick have been consistantly the better opponents this season. Momentum may carry Birmingham but I think Warwick will want it more. Personally would see it as fitting for Loughborough, Brum and Warwick to all come away with silverware this season.

Intermediate: Would say Cardiff but who knows what team Nottingham will put out. If it is there strongest could be very close but I think Harlequins will take it.

Minor: Portsmouth all the way capping off a very successful season for the club.
Reading Wildcats Captain #8
chippie

Postby chippie Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:59 am

Paul_lboro/wildcats wrote:Predictions:
Senior: Warwick win. Brum outplayed us in the flags final and beat Warwick last time they met. However Warwick have been consistantly the better opponents this season. Momentum may carry Birmingham but I think Warwick will want it more. Personally would see it as fitting for Loughborough, Brum and Warwick to all come away with silverware this season.

Yeah warwick will defo want to finish the season with something after losing out on the league because Bham beat them :lol: , but bham have the double to play for!

I think the cardiff v notts game will be good, both teams have many strengths....reckon there will be 2 goals in it but im gonna have to stick with the mids team...notts to win by 2
"Train to win, Play to win" "Shoot first. Ask questions later"

"the way to beat a tight crease is a quick stick"

It's not the team with the best athletes, it's the athlete's with the best team

My views and opinions are my own and do not reflect views or opinions of any other club, organisation, institution.
JamesA

Postby JamesA Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Paul_lboro/wildcats wrote:Predictions:

Intermediate: Would say Cardiff but who knows what team Nottingham will put out. If it is there strongest could be very close but I think Harlequins will take it.

Minor: Portsmouth all the way capping off a very successful season for the club.

You and any other Loughborough boys making it down to watch paul?

And chippie yes we want to win but not because we lost the season and not because you beat us. We're just going to go out and have fun on saturday, and may the better team win - it should be a tight finish to an awesome year.
Warwick #21
Hillcroft #8
jivingjohn

Postby jivingjohn Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:21 am

Game of the day, Quins Vs Notts.

Have got all my tour purchases out of the way so am definitely getting down early for that one.

Close game, but some Welsh Wizardry will take it up in attack.

Gotta agree with Paul that Portsmouth will take it, but again a close one as Hawks are well drilled (although might give away a few minutes in the bin).

As for Brum Vs Warwick, will be a good spirited battle, very close as always, but we're going to take it as it's going to be the last time I can play for Birmingham after 9 years!!
fresher309
League Mod
League Mod

Postby fresher309 Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm

jivingjohn wrote:As for Brum Vs Warwick, will be a good spirited battle, very close as always, but we're going to take it as it's going to be the last time I can play for Birmingham after 9 years!!

you finally getting dropped then?
Ex Birmingham Bulls #88
Bristol Bombers #88
Turkish.....Maybe
Lacrostitute....Definitely

Return to “UK Southern”