ProLaxShop

Glen Gardener Memorial Tournament 2014, Sat 26th July

Play in the Southern Divisons? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
RobGooch

Glen Gardener Memorial Tournament 2014, Sat 26th July

Postby RobGooch Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 pm

See http://spencerlax.co.uk/?p=1621.

The 3rd running of this memorial tournament to remember Glen and raise money for Kidney Research UK. An 8-a-side tournament on the Spencer LC astro field, starting from midday with the first games probably 12:30 and finishing around 5pm, with the Spencer clubhouse bar open throughout the afternoon and evening.

The following clubs have registered interest and should be bringing complete or partial squads;
- Spencer (with 1 or 2 teams)
- Croydon
- Purley
- Epsom (partial squad)
- Hillcroft (to be confirmed)
- Milton Keynes (partial squad)

If any other clubs want to enter then please contact myself at robert.gooch@gmail.com. There will be no squad size limit imposed. The 8-a-side format will be 2 offside, thus 5 v 5 in settled play, so max 2 long sticks on the field at any one time. Individual players can also attend, just contact me and we'll allocate you to a squad before the opening game. Players will be allowed to play for multiple teams on the day if they have the energy.

Food (BBQ) and drink on sale during the afternoon.

A raffle will be drawn before the final game. Prizes will include lacrosse equipment and booze. Tickets will be on sale during the afternoon at £1 each.

Entry fee £10 per player.
RobGooch

Re: Glen Gardener Memorial Tournament 2014, Sat 26th July

Postby RobGooch Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Confirmed now as a 4-team 8-a-side tournament. Player registration 12:00. Please try and arrive around 11:30am. Individual players not already linked to a team will be allocated after registration. £10 per player. First games at 12:30. Games should conclude around 4pm then we retire to the Spencer Clubhouse. Individual players can still join us. Contact me (email in first posting) so I know you're coming.
RobGooch

Re: Glen Gardener Memorial Tournament 2014, Sat 26th July

Postby RobGooch Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Results at http://spencerlax.co.uk/?p=1644. Photos to follow on the same page.

Return to “UK Southern”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register

Recent Topics