Umpires clinic - just in time for the new season

Discuss womens lacrosse rules here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
oldman

Umpires clinic - just in time for the new season

Postby oldman Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Perfectly timed for the start of the new season.

There is now just a week to go before the lacrosse umpiring clinic on the evening of the 30th September at Walthamstow Hall School, Sevenoaks. The clinic is aimed at existing umpires and has been set up to give a briefing on new rules, to focus on interpretations and misinterpretations from last season and to give you an opportunity to ask questions about the rules and how they should be applied.

The course will be lead by Sara Benbow, the newly installed chair of the R&U committee, and Dorothy Hirsch, who as I am sure you will know is, a highly experienced Umpire who has been at the forefront of increasing umpiring standards.

The course is NOT an umpires' refresher course. If you need an umpires' refresher course there are details of upcoming ones on the ELA website.

We have been able to keep the cost of this course right down at £5/person.

Course details:
What: Umpires Rules Clinic
When: 7 to 9pm, Thursday 30th September
Where: Walthamstow Hall School, Sevenoaks
Cost: £5.00 (cash on the evening)

BOOK HERE If you would like to book a place please return the following details to admin@kent-lacrosse.org.uk:

Name:
School/Club:
Umpire qual: apprentice, level1, etc
Topic/s I would like covered:

If you wish to book please do so before Monday (27th Sept) evening. Any questions email me at admin@kent-lacrosse.org.uk

Giles
Kent Lacrosse Development Association
Cranbrook Lacrosse Club
Maidstone Lacrosse Club

Return to “Womens Lacrosse Rules”