ProLaxShop

Want to coach Lacrosse in the USA and get paid?

This forum is where you will find all forum related announcements. Learn whats to come, whats been launched and other changes.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
admin
Admin
Admin

Want to coach Lacrosse in the USA and get paid?

Postby admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:22 pm

Youth Lacrosse and or Football Coach

Salary – Pay, Housing, transportation and bonuses etc package valued at 30K PA If you coach youth football and or Lacrosse in the UK and would love the chance to further develop your career by working in USA for up to 16 months then this is a once in a life time opportunity not to miss!

A rapidly expanding football and Lacrosse coaching company located in New Jersey, 15 miles west of midtown Manhattan is looking for football and Lacrosse coaches to work on 6, 9, 12 or 18 month temporary contracts.
Salary package is estimated to be $30,000 (US) including on-site training, US Qualifications, medical insurance, accommodation, transportation and stipend The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience of youth football and or Lacrosse coaching, or experience of playing football and or Lacrosse at a high amateur level. A University degree is preferable but not necessary.

The role involves coaching youth soccer and or Lacrosse to boys and girls aged 4-18 years of age, coaching youth teams, refereeing youth and adult football and or Lacrosse games. You will also supervise an indoor facility and be involved in administration and marketing duties related to all aspects of the soccer and Lacrosse industry in the US.
It's a 40-hour variable week that will include evenings and weekends.
Interviews in the UK on December 13th 2008.

Please contact Ashley Hammond via e-mail ashley@ashleyssoccer.com to arrange an interview.
Last edited by mandy on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
blues24ianb

Postby blues24ianb Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Who the hell is SDA Lacrosse that use a soccer address for correspondence and why do they have a logo that replicates the Blues - who were asked to change thiers cos it clashed with the ELA. Blues have been a sponsor for a couple of years plus and it's a shame they are being treated in this way.
Ian Ballantine
SEMLA - Team Manager
USLax

re US coaching

Postby USLax Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm

We are a US based company partnered with a soccer company that owns it own indoor and outdoor training facilities. We are looking for coaches to work in the US not the UK. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you wish. We appreciate that your post was not annonymous as this enables us to have open and honest dialogue. if you would like to call i can be reached on 001-973-768-2017 Ashley Hammond & Chris Boeckel owners SDA and ASC.
MCLax29

Postby MCLax29 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 am

Hey Guys,

My name is Mike Strader. I am currently playing for Cheltenham (#17). I happened upon this conversation out of curiousity and thought you all should know...this is a legit organization. I happen to be from the same area (I went to high school around the block from this place in Montclair, NJ). I didn't realize they were associated with lacrosse until I saw this but it does make sense. The soccer (sorry football) aspect of it does own a large dome that houses an indoor facility. I know that other football programs in the area bring in international players to help coach. My point is, that Ashley's is a legit org. and you should definitely give them a look if coaching abroad is something you might be interested in. Let me know if you go. There are so great eats in NJ...especially if you like italian. :D

Good Luck Guys.

-Mike
Gullslax

Coaching

Postby Gullslax Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:55 pm

What if I'm from the US and want to coach in the UK and get paid?
Moaning Git

Postby Moaning Git Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 pm

You need an acceptable coaching qualification, a CRB check, first aid certificate, and a visa that allows you to work, then offer your services to a club and work through them!

Return to “Announcements”