All discussion for womens lacrosse in the UK

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
RichRoid

Pompey 8's

Postby RichRoid Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi

Its that time of year again for our annual Pompey 8's tournament. It promises to be bigger and better than previous years.
The tournament take place on the weekend of 14th and 15th May 2011.
Mens on the Saturday, Womens on the Sunday

Info
Mens 8-aside Tournament
Sunday 15th May
Entry Fee: £60

We're aiming to hold a 12 or 16 team tournament (dependant on the interest). There will be a group stage to divide the teams in to trophy and plate competitions. This will allow plenty of gametime for all teams. If the interest is there for more teams, we will try and accommodate.
Registration opens at 10am, closes at 10:30am with the first games starting at 11am. The tournament will run till 4:30pm with a night out planned for those who would like to stay down.

Ladies Tournament
Saturday 14th May
Entry Fee: £60

We are planning for a 12 team tournament. The format will be 2 small leagues, followed by playoffs to determine final standings.
Registration opens at 10am, closes at 10:30am with first games starting at 11am.

Mens Referees
We are looking for 3 mens referees, to be paid £50 for the day. If you’re interested then drop me an email.

Ladies Umpires
We are looking to hire 3 umpires for the day, again to be paid £50. If you would like to help out then drop me an email.

Applications
If you would like to enter a team email richardmoyes@hotmail.com for an application form. Application forms must be in by April 29th.

Any questions, or assistance, feel free to drop me an email.

Richard Moyes
University of Portsmouth Lacrosse Club President
richardmoyes@hotmail.com
University of Portsmouth 2nd Captain 09/10
Univeristy of Portsmouth President 10/11
# 18

Return to “UK Womens”