ProLaxShop

The Rumour Mill 2007 Part 1

Play in the Southern Divisons? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
Wezalmighty

Postby Wezalmighty Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 am

ray1 wrote:
Claire wrote:BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE'S AT SANDHURST. I JUST DONT BELIEVE IT. unless he's their plumber

o k clair does that mean if i do plumbing i am out of the question

I'm not sure what you just said makes sense ray.
Wez Morris
#40 Portsmouth Uni
Raptor_attack

Postby Raptor_attack Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Claire, he's been working pretty hard to get in, joined my running club, and now leaves me in his wake!

If our D men weren't so fragile, we could have had a cracking defence this year, but on eby one they knackered themselves, including broken wrists, torn ACL and Glen Mcgrath style step on ball incidents.

But hey ho, best of luck to Foster, Sandhurst will do pretty well out of this transfer!
Live and Let (crease)Dive
ex-Southampton City Sabres #8
Reading Wildcats #xxx
'Instruo pro gloria'
Claire

Postby Claire Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:56 pm

yeah he said he's worked hard, and he really must have, they're very tight on selection. i wish him all the luck in the world... will be so beneficial for RMAS to have a good Dman on board... he can certainly go a long way to improving them.
Maxilopez

Postby Maxilopez Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:14 pm

Brum are losing a few people through graduations but hope fully they will stick around for a year to play again. Also hopefully get a good intake of freshers next yer.
Birmingham bulls #41
Birmingham City #99
Jonathan Wells

Hillcroft

Postby Jonathan Wells Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Hillcroft have got stronger as the season has gone on as I think results show. It was always going to be a transitional year after losing so many strong players. However we have recruited well and the Hillcroft spirit is back, on the pitch and in the pub. We have a much younger squad but need some more players to help us get back towards the top of the premier league. It's also looking like we're moving pitches to Tooting Common a few mins walk from Tooting Bec Tube on the Northern Line which will make us much more central. We also have our eyes on a good boozer for drinks after the games. However we still need to bolster the squad with some new faces so if you're moving to London and want to join a club, not just a team email me at jonathanwwells@yahoo.co.uk.

WELLSY

Hillcroft Chairman
goldenboy

Postby goldenboy Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 pm

Not a transfer as such but I am leaving these shores fo warmer climes in a few months so i'm taking a break from lax. i suspest I may try and squeeze a game or two in during contracts though......
Stinkypete

Postby Stinkypete Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Wezalmighty wrote:
ray1 wrote:
Claire wrote:BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE'S AT SANDHURST. I JUST DONT BELIEVE IT. unless he's their plumber

So whats new :?:

Sorry Ray :wink:
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Hitchin A Goalie No.18
ray1

Postby ray1 Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:55 am

Stinkypete wrote:
Wezalmighty wrote:
ray1 wrote:

So whats new :?:

Sorry Ray :wink:

this was a private message between clair and myself,so only we know what the question and answer is, but as you are so inquisative,i will allow you all to guess what was meant, and if you dont ever understand what i am saying its because i know that most humans have the attention spans of ants and retention of information of less than10%,now where was i.
subs'R'due

Postby subs'R'due Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:43 am

thanks ray.......thats cleared that up for everyone :wink:
Hitchin #23
Herts Hooters #23

Return to “UK Southern”