ProLaxShop

Buying Stuff Online - Recommended Websites

Want any advice on equipment? Or to review a piece of equipment? This is the place

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Princess

Re: Buying Stuff Online - Recommended Websites

Postby Princess Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 am

Another happy Zenith customer....
Blues #8
Aberystwyth Alumni

SAY NO TO BRO
craiglambie

Postby craiglambie Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

I second that view on zentih sports

For some reason i just feel that it shouldnt take 3 months for some balls and grip tape to arrive... :shock:
finners@chich

Postby finners@chich Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:20 pm

agree with the chaps....avoid zenith
lbinding

Postby lbinding Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm

I recently ordered 4 helmets from Lax Monkey (2 custom, 2 non custom) - the 2 non customs came within 2 weeks. The 2 custom helmets took 6 - 7 weeks from when Lax Monkey said they had received them to when they arrived at my door. I found Lax Monkey to be very bad at replying to emails / call backs and really had to pester them hard to get updates about my helmets as their online order tracker wasn't working. They eventually told me that my helmets had been received by UK customs and sent straight back to them with no reason / explanation. This was after hassling them for weeks to find out so I'm assuming they made that up as it seemed quite coincidental that as soon as I managed to hassle them on the phone (costing me £10 in phone charges) my online tracker started working again and my helmets arrived 2 weeks later.

I have ordered from UK Lacrosse and Hattersly's previously and had a few issues with UK Lacrosse telling me they had items in stock and then not delivering them and refunding me my money a month later. Hattersly's I have always found to be brilliant - great communication, good prices and very fast delivery. Hattersly's also offered to order me in things from America that they didn't offer on their website. I'd definitely recommend Hattersly's to everyone.
appleclan

Postby appleclan Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

I would disagree to the above, as I have now placed 2 fairly large orders with Lacrosse Monkey and they have been nothing but helpful - always replied within a day or two of my emails. Also received my order within 1 week in one case, and they often throw in freebies like grip tape/balls etc

However I would only place orders with Lacrosse Monkey if they are of a significant quantity due to the savings, lets keep lacrosse investment in the UK!
Reading University #20 2009-2012
the pom

Postby the pom Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:54 pm

In my opion you should use uk lacrosse they now do casscade helmets as well so no need to go anywhere else.

I buy all my equipment from them and never have an issue.
League restructure I told you so 10/3/2011(looking good on this one)
Prem division to two leagues will result in the prem division failing and being combined with Nemla 22/3/2012
the proposed restructure to 8 teams in each prem league will only last a couple of years until it has to be restructured again due to teams dropping out. 13/12/2012
Mr.Stanford

Postby Mr.Stanford Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Always found UK Lacrosse to provide brilliant customer service. Very reliable, fast and efficient. Never had a problem.
Hitchin

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed
UKLaxfan

Postby UKLaxfan Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr.Stanford wrote:Always found UK Lacrosse to provide brilliant customer service. Very reliable, fast and efficient. Never had a problem.

UK Lacrosse kick ass but there are other suppliers out there
snooplax

Postby snooplax Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 am

UKLaxfan wrote:
Mr.Stanford wrote:Always found UK Lacrosse to provide brilliant customer service. Very reliable, fast and efficient. Never had a problem.

UK Lacrosse kick ass but there are other suppliers out there

Dave, You need a trip out to Mossley
nessie31

Postby nessie31 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm

I wish i'd gone on here before purchasing from zenith sports - i'm getting really worried now!
Paul_lboro/wildcats
League Mod
League Mod

Postby Paul_lboro/wildcats Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 am

nessie31 wrote:I wish i'd gone on here before purchasing from zenith sports - i'm getting really worried now!

Do you live down South? If so he normally has a stand at the Flags Finals (week Saturday in Reading) so you can catch him face to face.
Reading Wildcats Captain #8
Goalzacrazy

Postby Goalzacrazy Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I'd go onhttp://www.lacrossemonkey.com they have lots of heads shafts rib pads etc. And when u go to check out put in 2SOCIAL it gives u 10% off on ur order and shipping for ground is 8.99

Return to “Discussion”