ProLaxShop

Need some friendly Matches for October!!

Play for a mixed team? Post In here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Alice Chester-Master

Need some friendly Matches for October!!

Postby Alice Chester-Master Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi lax people

I am the vice for Bristol Mixed Lacrosse and am looking for some other universities to organise friendly matches with....We are not in a league but are pretty keen and usually organise weekend matches...

We don't have a minibus, but could sort transport via cars etc...would anyone be interested in organising something for October?

Cheers

Alice X
holdtheline

Re: Need some friendly Matches for October!!

Postby holdtheline Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi,

I'm captain of Southampton mixed team and we'd be interested in a game. The 9th may be possible or maybe wednesday afternoons?

Thanks,
Oli
Laxtitute

Postby Laxtitute Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey. I am captain of a mixed touring team and need some good opposition. However most of our team are based in Liverpool so maybe friendlies against either of you are a bit much. Maybe we could get a triangular tournament together? Possibly make it a bit bigger?
Alice Chester-Master

Postby Alice Chester-Master Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi there

So sorry for the late reply!! just getting used to using the forum!

A match would be brilliant thank you, when are you next free? Also how would you feel about travelling, we could post your players overnight and maybe we could even have a social....alternatively we could come up to you but the only thing is we dont have a minibus :(

Let me know, my number is 07891291020

Thanks!

Alice
holdtheline

Postby holdtheline Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi,

Our next free sunday is 6th November. Also, the 11th December. Saturdays are a possibility, but 2 matches in 2 days might be too much. Travelwise, we can get a minibus, but our AU is no longer funding travel to matches which is really annoying. I'm loving the idea of staying one night and having a social. Could also get UWE involved (i understand there is a massive rivalry!) and have a mini tournament?

Oli
Alice Chester-Master

Postby Alice Chester-Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:49 am

AUs suck! Haha... So I am guessing you would need to be back by Sunday night for lectures etc on Monday....so maybe you guys could come down on the Saturday we could play a match..you could stay Saturday night we could have a social and then you could head back on Sunday...what Saturdays do you have free...for us we could do all Saturdays in November except for the 12th of November i think.

Alternatively if it is better for you guys Sunday the 6th of November is good too...maybe you could come down for saturday night..but then it maybe a hungover game on Sunday....we are pretty chilled here so what ever is good for you....

Once we have date I will also contact bath and see if they are interested..and UWE as well!

Think if we got this sorted it could be ALOT of fun!! I am awful at replying via these posts....add me on facebook, my full name is Alice chester-master..or drop me a text on 07891291020

Xxx

Return to “Mixed”